About Me

My photo
Saint Louis, MO, United States
My name is Natoya and I am now a Senior Consultant with Pure Romance. My #1 objective is to help women increase their sexual satisfaction in the bedroom. I sale a wide variety of items that help women get in tune with their bodies. You can book a party, or visit my website for more details. Even better, you can join my team if your interested in going into buisness for yourself. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thiefs!!!!! :)

So this week, I'm a little distraught but I will continue to rise above. I decided a little while back that I would invest a substantial amount of money in my business once I got my taxes back. I did just that. I told you guys, I am serious about this Pure Romance thing. I've got some things I wanna do. Anyhow, I ordered and had everything shipped to my house like normal.... Only to find that someone decided to steal my packages. At first, I thought maybe UPS left it somewhere in my complex but nope they left it on my front porch. I should know better but I have never ever had a shipping issue. However, this event cost me a pretty penny and it is truly a tragic lesson learned. Oh well though, the show must go on.

In the event of them stealing my packages, I still find a reason to smile. I decided to have my future packages sent to a different address and will be moving shortly. :)

So what's in it for my customers???? I'm glad you asked.. Anyone wanting to do a party in March will receive a 7th Heaven free. (Your party must have at least $300 or more)

Call me, text me, tweet me, facebook me!!! I have very limited availability so contact me soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment